If I leave the building during a show, can I return?
No. Once inside the building there is no exit and re-entry.
Does my child need a ticket to come with me to the show?
Yes. All patrons of any age require a ticket for admission
to the Buckhead Theatre.
Can I buy tickets to shows at other venues at the Buckhead Theatre box office?
No. Tickets are available only for shows at the Buckhead
Theatre. To purchase tickets for other venues, please visit Livenation.com,
Ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000.
Can I bring a camera to the show?
Cell phone cameras are generally permitted. Photography is
not permitted at the majority of shows at the Buckhead Theatre, though some
bands permit cell phone cameras, provided that they are used without a flash.
Photography equipment (with detachable or zoom lenses) is not permitted without
an appropriate media or photo pass.
How do I get a photo pass or schedule an interview with the band?
Requests for media credentials should be handled through an
artist's management company. The Buckhead Theatre is not responsible for
scheduling interviews or arranging for photo passes as we do not represent the
How can I get the band to announce a special occasion for me from the stage?
Please do not contact the Buckhead Theatre with this type of request.
Can I bring food or drinks from home to the show?
No. We are unable to permit outside food or drink to be
brought into the Buckhead Theatre, including bottled water. Water fountains are
available inside the building and we serve food, non-alcoholic, and alcoholic
beverages at locations throughout the facility.
Can I smoke inside the Buckhead Theatre?
This is a smoke and vapor free facility. There is a smoking
section accessible outside on the right of the building.
Can I purchase unclaimed tickets from Will Call?
No - we cannot sell you someone else's tickets.
Where do I pickup my Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up from the Buckhead Theatre
box office, located by the main doors of the venue.
What methods of payment are accepted for purchasing tickets at the box office?
The Buckhead Theatre box office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American
Express, and cash.
What do I need to bring to pickup my Will Call tickets?
Please be sure to bring a photo ID, your confirmation number
and card used to purchase tickets with you to the box office. The name on the
ID must match the name on your ticket order.
Can I purchase alcohol at the Buckhead Theatre?
Patrons of legal drinking age can purchase alcohol from our
full service bars inside the Buckhead Theatre. All patrons who wish to drink
must furnish a photo ID for age verification.
What items are not allowed inside the Buckhead Theatre?
The following items are prohibited for all shows:
• No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
• Replicas of any type of weapon are NOT permitted
• No drugs, drug paraphernalia or illegal substances of any kind
• No outside food or drinks
• No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers.
• No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment - (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs)
• No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
• No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
• No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
• No stuffed animals or toys of any kind
• This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management
Can I bring a bag with me to the Buckhead Theatre?
Large bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the
Buckhead Theatre. A small purse is permitted. To ensure the safety of all our
guests, all bags are subject to search upon entering.